August 24, 2007

   Posted by: Lightning   in Uncategorized

August 24, 2007

Well Pelham had another thoracentesis today and they got 3300ml. fluid this time. They still are waiting on the results of one specific test , chylomicron, in the fluid to see if it is present. It has to be sent to Salt Lake City, so it will be Monday until it comes back. That will show if the fluid is coming from the liver. The pulmonologist that is his primary Dr. here is Dr. Sahn, a well know physician who is an expert in pleural effusions. He says that out of 80 to 90 years of medical studies, there were only about 5 different causes and not any of those pertain to pelhams case. They are still saying he will need another pleurodesis next week. Hope you all have a great weekend.


This entry was posted on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 at 2:44 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

One Trackback/Ping

  1. Brian    Jul 27 2014 / 6pm:

    weede@whittaker.sulcer” rel=”nofollow”>.…


Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.